Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Alcampo = Spanish Walmart

So across from my Metro estacion (Estrella) there is an Alcampo, which is like Spain's version of Walmart (except its not as sketch...). BUT it was very interesting to shop there. I was looking for warm cheapo PJs since I SERIOUSLY underestimated how cold it was here...
Anyway I found these amazing Popeye the Sailorman PJs for 7,00 Euros. (in Spanish they use a comma, not a period, for prices)


I realize that a large portion of this pic is me but whatever, I can't use Photobooth well.





The funny thing was that while these PJs fit me pretty well they were size XL, and before you make a fat joke (ie my bro, et al) you should note that the only sizes they offered in men's sizes were XL and XXL, which were all pretty small... maybe Spanish men have self-esteem issues with their slightly shorter stature? But the women's sizes were small, medium, large...

No comments:

Post a Comment